Volunteers are needed at this Saturday’s free seasonal flu clinic at the Hilltop Mall (11/7/09) from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Contra Costa Health Services needs Nurses, EMS staff, Pharmacists, Physicians and other Medical and Non-medical Volunteers to help with Drive-Through Seasonal Flu Vaccine Clinics.
Free Continental Breakfast and Lunch (and Flu Shots) Provided to All Volunteers!
The following types of volunteers are needed:
– Licensed personnel who can give injections (especially those with pediatric experience)**
– Greeters to help explain the clinic’s operation to those arriving
– Screeners (Medical personnel) to help determine vaccine type (nasal or injectible)**
– Line Monitors/Traffic Control to help maintain an orderly flow of patients and vehicles through the clinics
– Fee Collectors to help collect fees
– Exit Staff to help collect clinic paperwork and forms
– General Staff to help support the overall operation of the clinics
* H1N1 vaccine may be provided for targeted populations if it becomes available.
** Please provide your license number when registering to volunteer.
To volunteer or for more information, please contact Mike McMillan, 925-313-6859, firstname.lastname@example.org. If you volunteer, please also let the Office of Emergency Services know via email or phone.
Flyer is available in pdf upon request or at our website at http://www.ci.richmond.ca.us/DocumentView.aspx?DID=5114.
Richmond Fire Department
Office of Emergency Services
440 Civic Center Plaza
Richmond, CA 94804
Office: (510) 620-6866
Fax: (510) 307-8048