Saturday October 20th – 6:00pm to 8:30pm
CELEBRATING THIRTY FIVE YEARS!
October is National Crime Prevention Month. It is also the month that the city of Richmond established the City’s Crime Prevention program THIRTY-FIVE Years ago.
Your are is invited to the Crime Prevention Awards Banquet on October 20, 2018 to celebrate the City of Richmond Crime Prevention Program’s THIRTY-FIVE Years of fighting crime in Richmond. The banquet is hosted by the Richmond Crime Prevention Executive Board and the Richmond Police Department. The awards Banquet will be held at the City of Richmond’s Recreation Complex, 3230 Macdonald Avenue across the street from the DeJean Middle School from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM.
The Crime Prevention Banquet is around the corner, and it is time to start thinking of whom you would like to nominate. Send your nominations to Al Perez at email@example.com or Online nomination form link: https://ww04.elbowspace.com/secure/20150720135523393034
Online nomination mobile-friendly form link: https://ww04.elbowspace.com/secure/m20150720135523393034
Deadline is OCTOBER 5, 2018 — 5:00PM
Awards will be presented in the following categories:
- Volunteer of the Year
- Police Officer of the Year (Individual officers only, no groups, please)
- Neighborhood Watch Group of the Year
- Business Watch Group of the Year
The criteria for nomination:
- Efforts to improve community education and reduce crime.
- Crime prevention activities preformed; directed or sponsored by the individual(s)/group(s).
- Development of innovative crime prevention materials and programs.
- Increase community awareness of crime prevention issues and activities.
- Crime prevention achievements and contributions; interaction, in coordination with their neighborhood watch team.
Sponsored by the Richmond Police Dept. Crime Prevention Executive Board.